• Film length, as listed in the schedule, represents the best available information at press time and is for your convenience only. Length of film does not include film introductions or Q&A sessions following the screening. Programs and schedules are subject to change without notice.
• Festival Pass holders MUST present their Passes with a ticket when entering a venue.
• Passes must be worn visibly in all festival venues (including screenings, panels, and parties).
• Vouchers are not tickets, but must be exchanged for a film ticket.
• Pass holders will be admitted to screenings first and are guaranteed seats up to 15 minutes in advance of the scheduled start of that screening.
• Ticket holders are guaranteed a seat only until ten minutes before the scheduled start of the screening.
• No entry permitted fifteen minutes after the scheduled start of any screening.
• All customers must leave the cinema and lobby following each screening.
• Bags are subject to inspection.
• No refunds or exchanges. In case of cancellation of screening, return ticket to point of purchase.
• Please silence cellular phones, pagers and watches when in the theatres.
• Cameras and recording devices are strictly prohibited in theatres. It is illegal to make a copy of a film without permission of the copyright owner. RIIFF reserves the right to undertake anti-piracy measures, expel anyone recording or photographing anything in the theatre and confiscate pirated materials.
• Our invaluable and experienced staff and volunteers are recruited from far and wide to ensure the best possible Festival experience for all. RIIFF will not tolerate mistreatment of its staff or volunteers of any kind and will take measures accordingly.
• All Festival Venues are Wheelchair Accessible. Festival patrons requiring wheelchair access, should contact the Festival Box Office in advance by calling 401.861.4445.
• Please note that the majority of festival films are not rated. We urge parents to exercise discretion. Infants and toddlers are not permitted at any screening or panel, unless they are related to KidsEye™ where age-specific materials are defined. We reserve the right to create age restrictions for films as necessary.
• Customers are limited to holding space in rush lines for a maximum of two individuals, including themselves. Please inform the Festival Staff person at the Rush Line if you are holding a place for another individual.
• Please do not leave empty seats in the middle of the row. Rush seating is less disruptive to the rest of the audience if empty seats are available on the aisles. Standing at the back of the auditorium or sitting in the aisle is not permitted due to the Fire Code.
Limited advance tickets will be sold prior to screenings. Rush tickets will become available for sale on a first-come, first-serve basis approximately 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time. A line for these rush tickets will form up to an hour before show time. Each attendee must purchase their own ticket. Multiple rush tickets will not be sold to an individual.