RIIFF 2009 Festival Package:
A great way to take part in the Festival
This year the Rhode Island International Film Festival is rolling out the red carpet for visiting festival-goers. In an effort to attract more out-of state visitors, we are making it as simple as possible to attend this year’s festival.
Make the most of your weekend at the 13th annual Rhode Island International Film Festival with our special
Weekend VIP Pass
This limited time offer includes VIP admission to all of the weekend’s exclusive parties, premieres, workshops, and screenings. With this package you will also enjoy a two-night stay at the luxurious Renaissance Providence Hotel, located in the center of downtown Providence within walking of all Festival events and venues.
RIIFF Feature Package
Two-Night stay at Renaissance Providence Hotel
The Official 2009 RIIFF Program Guide, T-Shirt and Poster
• Rhode Island Film Forum
• Producing the Animated Feature Film Workshop and Lecture with producer Ron Tippe
• World Premiere Screening of “Another Harvest Moon,” starring Ernest Borgnine and Cybill Shepherd
• Celebration Gathering with the stars at the Federal Reserve following the film premiere.
• Walking Tour of Providence Production Companies
• Salute to International Film Composer Klaus Badelt at the enchanting WaterFire Brazier Reception Tent
• RIIFF Awards Ceremony and Brunch in the Garden Room of the Providence Biltmore Hotel
• Gloria Gemma Breast Cancer Resource Foundation Screening and Closing Night Reception
Plus, complimentary Official 2009 RIIFF Program Guide, T-Shirt and Poster
Don’t miss this opportunity to come together with filmmakers, celebrities, and leaders in the international film community to celebrate the new voices of independent film!
Reserve your Weekend VIP Pass by July 28th to take advantage of this exclusive offer at discounted rate of $1,200.
Package deadline is July 28, 2009. Packages are non-refundable but transferable.
TO RESERVE PACKAGE, PLEASE CALL US AT 401.861.4445